Nationale d'elevage history and results,world winners

Répondre
Glauco
Puppy

Nationale d'elevage history and results,world winners

Message par Glauco » 29 févr. 2016, 19:31

Hi everyone,and thank you to give hospitality to me on your board :)
i've registered myself to check if you can help me :)
i'm trying to write something (not for a book,just as a personal reference for my passion about Belgians :) ) about the history of the breed....for french dogs and for the italian ones :)
i'm looking for the complete history of results of the nationale d'elevage,but..
1 i don't know how to find datas (i've sent email to fci,cfbb and fmbb but no help from them)
2i don't even know when it started
3on the cfbb there's a page of results,but it only is about the 2001/2015 years (and the 2011,2012 and 2013 results,all are in the pdf format,are missed)

i would like to have the bobs and bos,and also bis for every nationale d'elevage since the first edition.

i would also like to have the same results for the world dog shows,that started in 1971 (for this i got the starting year at least :D ) ,for european dog shows and for the FMBB world championships (i don't know when did it start...and i don't know if there's a beauty contest or if it's only about working dogs)

Hope that someone could help me :) i know they are really hard questions to answer...but..fingers crossed :)
thanks in advance,and sorry about English but i don't talk French at all and i prefer to write in english instead of using google translator
bye!
Vittorio

Amélie
Renard futé
Variété(s) à la maison : Tervueren

Re: Nationale d'elevage history and results,world winners

Message par Amélie » 29 févr. 2016, 21:01

Hi Glauco
We are working on a quite similar project ;)
For the nationale d'elevage results, you can find them on "Le berger belge & le schipperke" revues from CFCBB. I began to retype it for the years 1975 and 1976. You can find it here : http://goo.gl/mlCIwq - Folder "Resultats NE". The other folders are the sujets recommandes, reproducteurs d'elites lists, grouped by variety (not complete for the moment).
I don't know yet how to collect the results before 1971, I think the first nationale d'elevage in France was on 1965 or 1966.
For the others shows, I don't have any information, I'm sorry, maybe you can find also some information on the CFCBB books

Glauco
Puppy

Message par Glauco » 29 févr. 2016, 21:46

Amélie a écrit :Hi Glauco
We are working on a quite similar project ;)
For the nationale d'elevage results, you can find them on "Le berger belge & le schipperke" revues from CFCBB. I began to retype it for the years 1975 and 1976. You can find it here : http://goo.gl/mlCIwq - Folder "Resultats NE". The other folders are the sujets recommandes, reproducteurs d'elites lists, grouped by variety (not complete for the moment).
I don't know yet how to collect the results before 1971, I think the first nationale d'elevage in France was on 1965 or 1966.
For the others shows, I don't have any information, I'm sorry, maybe you can find also some information on the CFCBB books
First of all thank you very much for the answer,and for your precious link :) i've already downloaded all the files...please advice me when you update your archive :)

for the results...correct me if i'm wrong... "Le berger belge & le schipperke" is a magazine from CFBB,isn't it?is there the list i'm searching for in every number of it?or have i to buy something specific?

i think that for world and european dog shows it's quite impossible to built an archive,but i'll be happy if i complete the french and italian annual championships lists...for the french ones your help is irreapleaceble!
thank you!

Glauco
Puppy

Message par Glauco » 28 janv. 2018, 23:29

Hi Amélie!
Have you some update?
Does the ‘Le Berger Belge et le Schipperke’ magazine come in a pdf/digital format also?
I got Two friends Who went in the NE 2017 with their dogs, Heloise di Torre D’Arese (female, G) and Eragon and Eliot di Colfosco (Males, G and T-sable).

Have you number 415 of the magazine?
Any other new pdf of yours from ‘our’ common project? Thank you!
Vittorio :)

Répondre